9to5Mac Daily: January 30, 2020 – What to expect from Apple in 2020
Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple ordered to pay $838 million in damages to Caltech over WiFi patent infringement
- Apple inks exclusive producer deal with former Starz and HBO executive
- Apple gains top Netflix engineer as it builds up Apple TV+ and Services momentum
- Kuo expects new Apple products this year: wireless charging mat, AirTag, and high-end headphones
- Here are the new emoji coming to iPhone and more in 2020
- Say hello to the new Fantastical: one robust calendar for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.