Applied Flow Technology Impulse v7.0.1122 build 2020.01.30
Applied Flow Technology Impulse – a set of tools that provide the ability to work with the model interactively through a graphical interface, the toolkit includes a built-in library of expert knowledge on the problem of hydraulic shock. Applied Flow Technology Impulse allows you to create a project design of a pipeline system with a greater degree of protection, reliability and safety eliminating the potentially dangerous effects of water hammer and other undesirable transient conditions.
Primary Features of AFT Impulse 7
- Advanced transient solver based on Method of Characteristics.
- Built-in steady-state solver to automatically initialize waterhammer transient.
- Detailed pump inertial modeling for trips and start-ups including state-of-the-art, four quadrant methods.
- Built-in library of fluids and fittings.
- Models liquid column separation caused by transient cavitation.
- Extensive cavitation modelling.
- Scenario Manager to track all design options and operational possibilities in a single model file with data linkage.
- Comprehensive relief valve modeling.
- Integrated graphing and reporting.
- Animation features to dynamically graph transients.
- Create video files from animations to share your results.
- Generates force imbalance files that can be automatically read into CAESAR II and TRIFLEX pipe stress dynamic models.
- Built-in intelligence to guide you in building better models.